Our next trip to Haiti is coming up fast (Feb 12-22)! If you are interesting in helping with donated items here is a list of some of the things we are collecting! Let us know if you have things to donate and we can coordinate! We would also gladly accept monetary donations as we are buying many things ourselves. Thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past and continue to do so!!!
God Bless you for caring for Haiti!
1) Breakfast Cereals (Healthy Types preferred)
2) Granola/Health Bars (NO CHOCOLATE – it melts)
3) Pouches of Tuna, processed cheese (laughing cow)
4) Powdered Milk, Peanut Butter, Wheat Pasta
5) Crocks/Tennis Shoes (Used or New – Youth sizes)
6) musical instruments – Good working condition
7) Toothpaste, toothbrushes, dental floss
8) Toothache and mouth sore medicines
9) Nail polish and polish remover pads
10) your unwanted jewelry
11) DVD’s (for all ages – no violence please)
12) children’s books